6/17/09

put the kettle on love.

Hi, if you know me, you know i'v been talking about starting this for a while, so i'v finaly got my thumb out and begun this disfuntional fashion, music and all round rableing blog. My names Bree but you can call me boots. i can't spell for shit, so ill just warn you now.
little bit about me, i like cats, clothing, coffee, small tits, leather, trashy people, a good poloroid, loud music, quite music, i spend$90 on fashion mags a month (may or may not call that an obsession) i spend wayyy too much time on the computer, im a hairdresser and im quite an unstable person.
this blog isnt really about me, though my rants throughout it will be unavoidable, but oh well at least its not going to be boring.
this is me,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pretty ay .__.
so yar, im guna post stuff, so follow along and hopefuly i dont get lazy (Y)
ta
bootx

3 comments:

Followers